2016 - Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 - Happy New Year

Yeah, I'm getting in a little early but I'm about to head out.

The Freeman family 5 are heading to the big smoke (Melbourne) to watch the fireworks tonight, the last time we saw the new year in the city was greeting the year 2000 and Sarah was 6 months old (with earmuffs bigger than her head) but she doesn't remember it for some reason.

2015 was a great year for coffeesnobs everywhere. We visited some amazing beans, shared great coffees and taught each other some tricks and techniques to improve our coffee enjoyment. It's an excellent community we have here full of helpful people from all walks of life with a common interest in better coffee!

From our little family to our wider family of nearly 39,000 Coffee Snobs all over the planet, may your 2016 be even better than this year and full of love, friendship and of course great coffee.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Javaphile; 31 December 2015, 04:41 PM.

Have a great night Andy and family- and CS'ers everywhere. Happy new year to all and thanks so much for your support!

Chris

Comment

Happy and blessed new year to all and thank you for all the great education

Comment

Happy 2016 everybody

Comment

All the very best of everything for all CSers and their families in 2016...

Mal and Family.

Comment

Happy New Year from Queensland [emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by alexsmith View Post
              Happy 2016 everybody
              from me in europe also. happy new year to all of you.

Comment

I hope you've all had a great start to the year.

Comment

Happy New Year CS users, new to the site looking forward to talk coffee share my opinions & learns from others knowledge & coffee philosphies

Comment

Working...
                  X