Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all the coffee snobs..

Hi all

just a little something i saw on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzo_huoETJ0

Great sound track to it too!

An interesting insight into the guy who is the heart and soul of this site.
    Many "snobs" have benefited from Andy's journey.
    Last edited by Brewster; 27 July 2016, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Wonderful to see mate...

Mal.

Comment

That reminds me that doing a TV interview without a script and without knowing the questions isn't a great idea.... but if nothing else at least it was "real".

Place looks much the same, less space to move and I found some more "silver" highlights for my hair since then.
        :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
          That reminds me that doing a TV interview without a script and without knowing the questions isn't a great idea.... but if nothing else at least it was "real".
          :-)
          You are selling yourself short, Andy. This is a really interesting and entertaining insight into your passion, and the generosity that is the heart of everything you do with this site. Both the video and the way you give share your knowledge is something to be bloody proud of, IMHO.

Comment

Great video. Long may you continue the great work.

Comment

That's great! You're a natural.

Well done.

Comment

Some 20k+ members have joined since the making of that video, I would say definitely doing something right if you need to move coffee beans with a forklift.

Actually a bit surprised there less than 500 views on that video.

Comment

Nice look into Andy's life of coffee!

Comment

Awesome video. Thought it was a younger George Clooney with a beard until I realised it was Andy F !!! 😂

Comment

That's cool, I didn't know you guys were on YouTube. Would be better in 720p or 1080p though, but it's fine.

Comment

really cool

Comment

awesome! gonna have to order some green when i put together my roasting kit...

Comment

Really interesting video, thanks for posting. Getting going on the coffee journey, some roasting looks in order...

Comment

Watching that video makes me proud to have become a member on this forum. Go Andy!

Comment

Working...
                              X