Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Bean 2018 - Overall winner - CoffeeSnobs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks justacuppa, we love hearing that are taking people on a sensory discovery tour. Motivates us to keep doing what we do!

That Ardi is less than a week old, they get even better at 2 weeks (if you can manage to hide it from yourself once it hits the filter).

Now all you have to do is better my roast with the green beans you have there, no pressure of course.

Comment

Justacuppa you sold me! I'm in, I love a berry bomb coffee, have ordered some!!

Comment

To all those ordering 2.5kg of Ardi... sooooo short sighted! I ordered 5kg and I'm realising I was short sighted...

Comment

Got some great local press today in the Geelong Advertiser

Click image for larger version

Name:	Geelong_Advertiser_CoffeeSnobs_2018_12_24.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	507.4 KB
ID:	749383

Thanks heaps to David Cairns for the story and Stephen Harman for the picture (even though he made me put my hands in the beans).

Awesome to get a full page, hopefully lots of people buy Monday's paper!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
            Got some great local press today in the Geelong Advertiser

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20934[/ATTACH]

Thanks heaps to David Cairns for the story and Stephen Harman for the picture (even though he made me put my hands in the beans).

Awesome to get a full page, hopefully lots of people buy Monday's paper!
            Cool stuff Andy, great write up!

Comment

Fantastic!
              Just got 20Kg of the Costa Rica Miel.
              Didn't really nail it with my Behmor and P2, "almost to second crack" roast.
              So now I'm going to try a few variations.
              But I'm fishing for suaggestions from anyone who has already done it . . .

Comment

Working...
              X