Getting NBN? Use our referral link to get $50+$20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting NBN? Use our referral link to get $50+$20

We use Aussie Broadband and are very happy with their products and local service.

If you want to use them too and sign-up via our referral link then Aussie will give you $50 off your first bill, they will also give us $50 off our bill and we'll share the love by giving you a $20 BeanBay credit.

Use their link -
    https://www.aussiebroadband.com.au/n...nup/?c=2179265

Or just quote our referral number: 2179265

BeanBay credit will be added when Aussie credit us.
    Note: They don't tell me who you are so use the Contact Us to tell us your Aussie account number so we can credit the right account.

No pressure, but if you were going to sign-up with Aussie Broadband anyway this is a win-win.

I would second Andy's opinion, great people to deal with, very good service and you deal with a call centre in regional Victoria - both keeping jobs here and you end up speaking to an empowered individual who can solve your problem. Standard pricing not no frills. It is hard not to like their work.

Comment

Yep...

Very happy with them too.
      Have been with them for roughly two years and receive great service with no hassle what-so-ever.
      Happy to recommend them to anybody looking for new ISP, with the bonus of Aussies on the other end of the phone if you ever need them...

Mal.

Comment

I have had Telstra HFC for over two years. 95/40 speeds and no issues.

I find with NBN most people have few issues and it is miles better than ADSL.

We were lucky and had Telstra cable before NBN which was also very good.

Comment

Like wattgn, I have been a long time Telstra HFC subscriber - 20 years now. NBN is available in my street but delaying switchover to enjoy an uncongested network - getting speed test results of up to 115/5 .
          In the meantime, I've been doing the research and Aussie BroadBand seems to consistently get the thumbs up.
          Last edited by flynnaus; 7th December 2019, 02:43 PM.

Comment

In our neck of the woods, service from Telstra is either none or never....
            I think regional/rural people miss out compared to major city dwellers.

Mal.

Comment

Just for clarifying, NBN has multiple flavours depending on area which will affect your performance. Some areas get 1000mb download speed, some 250, most are 100, some are less. What Aussie did initially very well was provide enough backhaul, both of their own and buying more dynamically as needed, with 15 min checks on the network. Others are now catching up. Telstra was also very good.

Comment

Mal even in the city it is rare to speak to someone Aus based unless you walk into a shop

Comment

Originally posted by 338 View Post
                  Mal even in the city it is rare to speak to someone Aus based unless you walk into a shop
                  Yep, kind of what I was referring to...

Mal.

Comment

Certainly city services are better because that's where the paying traffic is. But my experience has been that while rural services can be poor, Telstra is the best of the bunch. In some areas it is the only services available.

And of course it is more expensive because of those reasons.

Comment

Fixed wireless is worth considering if you have a service provider in your area. NBN is now available to me since 6 months ago, but I am not interested. Various plans with different speeds and limits, I pay $65 / month for 30/15 mb 250gb before speed slowed. I can't fault it.

Comment

We've been with Aussiebb since they were a pup called Wideband, love that the call centre and office are local. Never had an issue that 1 call didn't resolve. Also had a couple of referral discounts when the kids moved out and go their own accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by coffee_mum View Post
                          We've been with Aussiebb since they were a pup called Wideband, love that the call centre and office are local. Never had an issue that 1 call didn't resolve. Also had a couple of referral discounts when the kids moved out and go their own accounts.
                          Same here. Local call centre. Reliable service and good contract options. Ditched another long time provider for Aussie when broadband came through.
                          Last edited by Meggs8; 7th December 2019, 11:33 PM. Reason: Auto correct error.

Comment

At the risk of having a dozen people say "I'm Brian, I'm Brian' I'm Brian and so is my wife"...

Someone signed up this month and we got a credit from Aussie Broadband but they only tell me your account number.
                            Please contact me via the CONTACT US below (with your account number) so I know which BeanBay account to put the $20 credit on.

Previous CS'rs have contacted me directly so we knew it coming, this one is still a mystery.

Update a week later:
                            Found "Brian" (actually Mark) and the credit is in Beanbay.

Comment

Good to hear. Sounds a lot better than some of the alternatives I tried. Might have to give them a go when my current contract is up.

Comment

Working...
                              X