No announcement yet.

Google Reviews - Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect that lawyer Mark Stanarevic has/will do well out of this regardless if google play along.

Interesting to see that "Barry Grinter" has also posted a 1 star review (in reaction to this article and I assume not as a customer):

"Sour grapes! Don't offer a review service if you're not prepared for anything negative. Instead of persecuting someone who made considerable effort to provide detailed feedback how about you consider not giving your money to google? I'll be avoiding your clinic on principle alone."

The review in question had a polite reply too:
    https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/...405997/reviews

Will be interesting to see the punchline to this... one day.

Comment

5 star review left.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
        Interesting to see that "Barry Grinter" has also posted a 1 star review (in reaction to this article and I assume not as a customer)

...and 24 hours later Barry's 1 star review has disappeared from Asprodontics google reviews as has the original one that bought court action.

Like magic!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
          ...and 24 hours later Barry's 1 star review has disappeared from Asprodontics google reviews as has the original one that bought court action.

Like magic!
          Its surprising what the threat of litigation can achieve.

Comment

Good thing. If his teeth were crap, all the dentist was likely to achieve was whiter crap.

Is it uncomfortable? Yep. A mouth full of keep this nasty peroxide mix away from your gums is never gonna be a first class flight.

Sensitivity. Yep- also routine and variable across different patients.

For mine, it's clear that the guy was grossly under-researched about the procedure and then tried to shoot the messenger. He had it coming.

Perhaps the threat of litigation may mean that some keyboard cowards might think before shooting and if that's the case, bonus.

I'd be very surprised if the dentist didn't want to do the best job possible. Perhaps the mistake was accepting the patient in the first place.

My opinion? I'd be happy to see Google bin the whole review process because it's way too open to abuse. When you can buy and sell reviews and people get sucked in by "200+ 5 star dodgy reviews", the system is stuffed.

Comment

I've been shopping with you guys for 10 years with no stuff ups (I've done e-comm dispatch and that's no easy feat). Based on this you're overdue for a review so I put one up on google.

Anyway good to hear the one star has disappeared. People get petty over the smallest things. I shake my head at some negative travel reviews.

Comment

HI Andy , indeed it goes out before it should I ordered yesterday at lunchtime and lunchtime today my order was sitting in my carport despite standard shipping , I'm only six months into this hobby but I had two members of my home-brew club The Melbourne Brewers encourage me to join your site and order from you. Could not be happier that I did. I think your reputation is excellent.

Comment

Done. Review posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Yelta View Post

Yep, seems to have been removed, simply wasn't his day was it?
                    Well seems he's back after 7 months,, just gave a new 1 Star review.

Iinitially posted a one star review, after Andy nicely asked for it to be removed, which I did. Not even a "thank you" btw. Fast forward a few months I've just found out he had posted to his forums the contents of our private email which is not only illegal, but has quoted me completely out of context to appeal to his followers. Completely unprofessional and unethical

​​​​​Remember, this is the person that isn't a customer, he just got in a huff from something someone else said on the forums.

The alleged illegal email quote (in the first post of this thread) was...
                    "was against the forum, not your business. I've never even shopped at your business."

I really can't see how this was out of context or illegal. It was his words, he said it, I just quoted him.

C'mon Google, you really need to at least verify reviewers are customers.

Comment

• Brewster
                      Brewster commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wouldn't bother giving any more oxygen to this one. Only fuels the attention he so desperately craves.

Don't think you're ever going to win against someone like this...
                    Reminds me of the woman on the news recently who argued endlessly that it was her right to not wear a facemask in public - Sounded like an undergraduate lawyer with very little gratitude for the things she enjoys.

Mal.

Comment

• Andy
                      Andy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I did see that and was embarrassed for the police that have to put up with that level of disrespect and have to bite their tongue.
                      I assume she was coming from a locked down area and shouldn't have been. Poor form and I hope she at least gets a $1600 fine.

• Dimal
                      Dimal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You're not wrong Andy and likewise hope she cops the maximum penalty.
                      I could never do the job that our coppers do, they have way more patience than I've ever had when confronted with this unacceptable behaviour.

Review posted - the information in these forums is priceless making the site Gold. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X