CoffeeSnobs cotton bag creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoffeeSnobs cotton bag creation

Except for storing green beans in them, I think this is easily the largest and most functional use of CoffeeSnobs natural cotton bags...

Click image for larger version  Name:	CoffeeSnobs_Bedspread.jpg Views:	0 Size:	117.0 KB ID:	847235

Click image for larger version  Name:	CoffeeSnobs_King_Bedspread.jpg Views:	0 Size:	96.5 KB ID:	847234

CoffeeSnob Cassandra is obviously very handy on the sewing machine too and has just sent me pictures of her king-sized bed spread creation.

It looks amazing, sweet dreams Cassandra

Along with home roasting I have delved into sourdough baking. The bags, once washed, are absolutely perfect for storing baked bread and are the perfect size!

Comment

I happen to know something about this quilt and Andy's generosity.
      Cassandra was short of around 25 bags and Andy came to the rescue and supplied a range of bags (approximately 40), express posted at a grand total of $0

Fantastic effort guys!!
      Thanks Andy

Comment

If anyone has a similar thing in mind, I've got a heap of CS bags both current and past designs that you would be welcome to...

Mal.

Comment

Could store your sourdough in the quilt pockets for late night snacking

Comment

Working...
          X