Di Bella Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di Bella Coffee

At Di Bella we are passionate about sharing our knowledge of coffee with our customers. We welcome feedback and are always happy to answer questions.

Di Bella Coffee Online
    My Di Bella Coffee
    www.mydibellacoffee.com
    Free Shipping for Coffee orders over $50!

Di Bella Coffee - Corporate - Head Office
    82 Abbotsford Road
    Bowen Hills Queensland 4006 Australia
    Phone: 1800 332 163 (Australia)
    Facsimile: +61 7 3252 5221
    Email: enquiries@dibellacoffee.com.au

Di Bella Coffee - Brisbane  - Retail
    82 Abbotsford Road
    Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5.00pm
    Saturday: 8.00am to 3.00pm
    Sunday: Closed

Di Bella Coffee - Brisbane - Drive Thru
    90 Abbotsford Road
    Phone: +61 7 3252 5858
    Monday to Friday 6.00am to 2.00pm
    Saturday 6.00am to 12.00pm
    Sunday Closed

Di Bella Coffee - Melbourne - Retail/Roasting
    19-21 Leveson Street
    North Melbourne Victoria 3051 Australia
    Phone: +61 3 9329 2973
    Facsimile: +61 9329 2974
    Monday to Friday 7.00am to 5.00pm
    Saturday and Sunday 7.30am to 4.00pm
    Email: wholesalevic@dibellacoffee.com.au

Di Bella Coffee – Sydney – Retail/Roasting
    50 Holt Street
    Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia
    Phone: +61 2 9699 9656
    Facsimile: +61 2 9699 3945
    Monday to Sunday 7.00am to 5.00pm
    Email: roastingwarehousensw@dibellacoffee.com.au

Re: Di Bella Coffee

Hi to all...

We are dedicated to quality and consistent coffee, knowledgeable and personalised service all at prices that represent value to all.....

Total information about what we do, what we believe in and what we are about can be found on our website...

We invite all members to come and experience our facitlity both in Brisbane and Melbourne when in town.... and share with us the wonderful industry we are luck to be part of.......

Thanks and Happy Blogging.....

Comment

Let me introduce to you www.coffeecentral.com.au where you can buy fresh roasted Di Bella Coffee......

Roasted fresh to order and dispatched the same day.... all at factory prices.... please note that our new interactive website will soon be completed and much more appealing.......

Comment

A Welcomed invitation to all to join us at Di Bella for Free Cup of Excellence Cupping every saturday at 9am.....

Run by the legendary Anne Cooper..... see passion passion passion in action and taste some of the Worlds Most Acclaimed Coffee......

Comment

MESSAGE ALERT FOR ALL DOMESTIC COFFEE MACHINE OWNERS......

We at Di Bella offer FREE one on one barista lessons on YOUR coffee machine... this has been a philosophy of ours since beggining in 2002... we love teaching home baristas how to use, clean and match the coffee profile you are looking for.... at no charge..... get in contact with our retail team and make an appointment...

BOOKINGS ARE NECESSARY........

Comment

We now have received our first official shipment of Elektra coffee machines... let me tell you that this machine has passed every vigorous test we put to it over the last 12 months....

Our search for a coffee machine company that we can deal direct with (therfore have total input about improvements, design and performance) has spanded 5 years... that is a machine company that is still owned by its founder, where parts are hand made and assembled, access to the owners of the company is available and the tenchinal department accessable, a value price, etc etc... the list goes on .... but most importantly a company that wanted to deal with Di Bella Coffee without us having exclusive agency... we are not a coffee machine company, but a coffee company.... therefore whilst we want to deal direct... we want to be known as brand ambassadors for the Elektra, not agents... if people wish to purchase these coffee machines, they do so directly via the appropriate state agents not from Di Bella Coffee......

Over the years i have been a big advocate for no coffee company being a sole distributor for a coffee machine brand... i still stick by this today and for this reason have done the deal we have with Elektra....

Keep in mind that we still endorse, recommend and use Wega from Coffee Works Express.... where these guys are professional, intelligent and above all a pleasure to deal with.......

Comment

As for further expansion..... WATCH THIS SPACE.... ESPECIALLY ADELAIDE....

A NEW ROASTING WAREHOUSE ADELAIDE WILL BE OPEN AND OPERATIONAL BY THE END OF 2009.........

Comment

Just letting all coffee snobbers know that a 50% discount applies to all green bean purchases from our retail department in Brisbane and also Melbourne.... just let the guys know that you are a cs member and the discount will apply...

Comment

Roasting Warehouse Adelaide is offical......... the address is 258 Pultney Street Adelaide..... a fantastic dity location just 2 blocks from Rundle Street Mall....

Due to open November.... i will keep everyone updated.....

We expect this one to look even better than Roasting Warehouse Victoria which of course looks and operates like dynamite.......

Comment

MAJOR NEW PRODUCT RELEASE WILL ARRIVE NOVEMBER..... ALL COFFEE SNOBS WILL BE THE FIRST TO TRY IT....

TORQ.... COLD BREW COFFEE!!!!  .........more details soon....

A BIG OFFICIAL CONGRATULATIONS FROM MYSELF TO THE AMAZING, TALENTED AND LOYAL ANNE COOPER AND THE DI BELLA COFFEE ROASTING TEAM FOR THE RECENT SUCESS....

CSR SUGAR GOLDEN BEAN WINNER 2009/2010......

Comment

Everything but Espresso - Brew Bar at Di Bella Coffee - Free Tastings Every Sat 10am-approx. 12pm

Hi All!!

Every Sat from 10am-c.12pm (can go longer if needed) I will be doing Tastings with all the Brew equipment I have collected in my travels and basically opening up my new R&D lab to give everyone the opportunity to have a play, taste and make up their own mind about brewing and Everything but Espresso!!!

I have: Cold Brew/ Chemex/ Siphon/ Aeropress/ Eva Solo/ Clever Coffee Dripper/ V60 Hario Pourover/ Turkish pots - and a kitchen sink!!  

If you want to come along please email me - annec@dibellacoffee.com.au and I look forward to seeing you!!  

For those that havent been to Di Bella before, the address is:
                      82 Abbotsford Rd
                      Bowen Hills

Kind Regards
                      Anne Cooper

Comment

With some new and latest innovations being released may I suggest you log onto both our websites and see what we have been up to...

TORQ Natural Instant Coffee http://mydibellacoffee.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=109&products_id=571&osCsid= e51mdpiej3t74kbafqnj0n7d65

Di Bella Coffee Refillable Coffee Pods
                        http://mydibellacoffee.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=113&products_id=6045

www.dibellacoffee.com
                        www.mydibellacoffee.com

Comment

INTRODUCING ......... espresso KICK!!!!! - www.espressokick.com

It is a proud moment that a 4 year project has now come to fruition and this product is now available online.... My Di Bella Coffee

ESPRESSO KICK - premium coffee + natural energy...... no fat and low sugar....... 175mg of caffeine (equivalent to 2 espressos)

Comment

Get ready for freshly roasted coffee and excellent customer service on the West Coast!
                            Renovations for the Di Bella Coffee Perth Roasting Warehouse are well under way.

We will be opening in the coming months at the corner of South Tce and Little Lefroy Lane, Fremantle, Western Australia 6162

Comment

Sydney Distribution Center

We are pleased to announce that operation from our Sydney distribution center in Alexandria is in full-swing!
                              What do you think of our training area?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X