Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labels I have produced

Ok Andy - label time!

This is the label I made for the coffee I gave to the Custom Exhaust Bling makers:

Re: Labels I have produced

Hey great idea for a thread Grendel

Nice label too. Were they the actual blend beans in the pic?
    (and if so, which origin was the peaberry 2 down, 3 across?)

Comment

I cant remember whether that was the pic of those beans or not - I know I have done 3 labels (one for fathers day present for my dad and the other as a coffee pressie for a birthday (a Bali Bra) and that for two of the labels the pictures were the actual beans - the only one I remember for sure was the Fathers day one.

As for the peaberry - no idea, but I do seem to find them every so often in some of the coffees.

The Bali Bra label wasnt nearly as fun as I had to do it at work using powerpoint and the print screen button to capture an image. Ill include it below to my undying shame.

Comment

Very nice labels you have there grendel [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Comment

Turning into quite the professional producer there Grendel. I am currently thinking through the label process myself. Was hoping to get some solid colour labels and just run them through a monochrome laser printer though. Not as fancy as yours though. But who can compete with Grendel Bling.

Comment

Ta mate - I do a label for all the coffee that I give to friends - just a nice touch - and each one is individualised.

Comment

looks like a lot of fun, i have to give this a go

Comment

We bought some coffee for a friends birthday once, he got one of those dripolater things as a birthday present.

As he did Karate along with OG we labelled it "Kanchos Blend - a kiai in every cup"

The coffee was a lovely Chagga Peaberry.

Comment

Working...
                X