My latte art ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latte art ...

Finally, something I feel confident enough to show off ...

Re: My latte art ...

Nice.

Comment

Nice work there! Your foam looks a little stiff...perhaps a little overheated? Not sure...try and get the pure velvet looking...liquid chrome milk...and the rosettas will pour so much more easily. You already have the technique in the wrist....it can only improve.

Comment

nice

Comment

my latte art

Comment

HA! Thats so off coffee geek - recognised it because I recently re-read the article because I was digging around for links to post in another thread on latte art milk. Its nice you care enough about coffee to contribute on this forum...but please do not pass others work off as your own.

Comment

my art has gone downhill lately, I went from good milk to crap milk and im not sure what Im doing differently.
              On the other hand Im getting near perfect shots everytime and its tasting really good.

Comment

Same here Josh.
                I wasnt getting the right texture.
                After a quick lesson with Hazel last week its improving again.

Comment

OK, I know it wont win any prizes, but this is a first for me so found it pretty exciting - yesterdays course must have helped in more ways than I knew at the time!

Comment

Gutsy post Dennis.
                    Thanks for making me feel better about my poor attempts lately.

Comment

Yep, TG - I share the good, the bad and the ugly

Comment

Originally posted by Wushoes link=1176991835/0#5 date=1177782719
                        HA! Thats so off coffee geek - recognised it because I recently re-read the article because I was digging around for links to post in another thread on latte art milk. Its nice you care enough about coffee to contribute on this forum...but please do not pass others work off as your own.
                        Well spotted Wushoes [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mal link=1176991835/0#11 date=1177913942
                          Originally posted by Wushoes link=1176991835/0#5 date=1177782719
                          Well spotted Wushoes [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

Mal.
                          How do we know that china-barista wasnt the person who originally posted it on geek?

I wish someone would think my latte art had been plagiarised...but I guess Ill be safe from that accusation for quite some time ;D

Comment

Because the name it is under is clearly a Western name

Comment

Originally posted by Wushoes link=1176991835/0#13 date=1177940147
                              Because the name it is under is clearly a Western name
                              lol - well, that would do it!

Comment

Working...
                              X