Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Art...(put up your pics here!)

Here it is...!!

THE place to put up your first pictures of either good, bad or indifferent art!

This was inspired by all the first art threads that Id like to see consolidated into one post! So this one will be the First sticky in the Art Gallery forum! w00t!! 8-)

You all know how I like to keep things tidy...

So, please, do me a HUGE favour and post your first art pictures up here. That way we can keep them all in one place and they dont disappear! A good way for us to go back and see how you are all progressing in your styles and artwork.

If you have any problems loading up pictures, please let us know and well endeavour to help you out.

Re: My First Art...(put up your pics here!)

Thoughts out there?

N.B.
    Can all contributors kindly contain their images to within a maximum size envelope of 640x480. This will ensure that they can be easily viewed in most browsers.

Thanks,
    Mal.

Comment

Sorry all, my first post of a pic, so obviously need to re-size in configuration before sending!

Comment

Ill show you my first latte art... if you can call it that

Comment

how did ya do that CK (not your art, but resizing me!) Im just now grappling with sending pics from mobile phone, to PC, then posting online in a decent form that looks bloody presentable.

Quick comment on yours - overstretched the milk, therefore too much body (blob with promising lines but no defining character).

Quick comment on mine - milk lacking enough stretchability, therefore promising lines, but no frikkin body to keep the swirly pour do its thing!

Comment

I used a tool thing from windows that resizes instantly.

As for the comment.... As i said it was my first sorta latte art. If  you want better ones look at the latte art section

You should also delete your original picture and say look under. Help those slow people with dial up.

Edit - Mal resized it in your post. Deleted my post of your picture

Comment

My first too - resembles something I recall seeing in my high school anatomy books!

Not quite a rosetta, maybe a frond mid-bloom.

Ta for re-sizing - you & Mal. Noted for future consideration of posting spectacular images.

Comment

playin around

giotto and a 400ml jug.

Comment

Im calling this my first as it actually looks like something for once!

Comment

Not bad guys! Keep practising!!

Comment

Originally posted by scoota gal link=1188610579/0#9 date=1189925438
                      Not bad guys! Keep practising!!
                      Start drinking decaf. That way you can practice more ... :-/

Comment

hmmm...now that I look back on my latte art attempts from about 4 years ago, Im amazed that I can consistently reproduce what ever pattern I want to pour....bar triple rosettas....still always screw up the last one.

Heres one of my very first attempts at latte art made on a Silvia. Latte Art is one very frustrating pursuit.

Comment

Very.

Comment

LOL! Just let it flow guys!

Comment

OK, so it says first art not first pathetic attempt, but here goes...

Espresso and milk are from my soon-to-be-retired Sunbeam EM3500, lack of skill is all me

Comment

Working...
                              X