My Rosettas are improving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Rosettas are improving

Well a few months ago I started to try doing some latte art. All I could muster was very good cherry blossum trees. I did a brief workshop that showed me some tips to improve my milk texturing. Since then I have been improving my art.

I have I am able to do this fairly consistantly now. The one below is a little airy in the milk. It took a minute or so to get the camera ready so the milk hardened a little but it still holds an OK shape of a rosetta.

What do you think, Guess what, practice does really make perfect. Altough I still have a LOT of practicing to do.

Re: My Rosettas are improving

Hey thats fantastic - good work!

Comment

good work my rosettas still rememble the surface of the moon, i usually remember to do one about 1 cm from top of glass/cup..

One day....

Comment

Excellent progress Goodies! Nice fine leaves too!

Cheers,

-Alchemist-

Comment

I started off really good today with some really fine leaves but I dont recall what happened at the end with the pull through. I think I got my microfoam just right. I orginally thought it may have been a bit fluffy, but just before I was ready to give up on it the shape started to appear with the wriggle. I think I might have rushed the finish and that is why it resulted in the shape it has with the pull through. Anyway, I was still rather happy with it.

Comment

Very nice leaves.

Comment

Excellent work Goodies 8-),

Something for me to aim for when I get the Bezz fired up again....

Mal.

Comment

Working...
              X