Are you a snob?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a snob?

The answer is if you wakes up 6am in the morning, you turn that machine on, pulls out an excellent extract of espresso (thinking how genius you are), froths the milk until it is silky and smooth, pours it while one eye is still closed then you realizes how extraordinary the pour is and rush yourself a DSLR and takes a picture of it to show it to the world so called Internet. enjoy!

Re: Are you a snob?

Got another just like that :

Trouble is we live 2000 > km apart so you better send me some air tickets and I will bring the home roasted beans

KK

Comment

Originally posted by 73575E5E5D5D6773574B5557380 link=1248787437/1#1 date=1248788140
      Got another just like that   :

Trouble is we live 2000 > km apart so you better send me some air tickets and I will bring the home roasted beans

KK
      hahaha...the beans were home roasted as well (roasted on sunday noon) and had to wait 2 days before this morning pull. The bean is Peru Ceja de Selva from coffeesnobs as well. heaven!

Comment

VERY nice art!
        8-)

I would have run around the house to get a shot too.
        ...please dont hold your breath to see mine though.

Comment

Love the Peru Ceja de Selva, my crema looks like yours toc but the best I can manage art-wise is a stumpy Xmas tree or the occasional apple!!! One day it will all fall into place (I hope!!).

Comment

Got to learn (and practise) how to do that - very envious t-o-c - looks brilliant!!!!

Mine still look very much Picassoesque.  :-/  Hmmmm...

Slowcoffee.

Comment

thanks...yes practice and time will help

Comment

Working...
              X