The Twins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Twins!

Looking at the two coffees I just made (and yes, always one for my wife as well), it occurred to me they were quite similar - twins, I thought!

The main problem for me is that my machine is very slow, so the first one tends to go off by the time the second one is made.

Anyway, anyone who can do latte art, can pull a really good one off sometimes, but how consistent and repeatable are you?

And thus, The Twins competition is born!

No photoshopping allowed!

Re: The Twins!

Very well done TB. If only Id thought to capture them with my camera I could have entered this comp with my early morning cuppa from the last two days. Yesterday I pulled off a perfect tulip in a heatwave. Quite appropriate as the temp both days has been 40+. And today, another perfect specimen. Maybe tomorrow...

Cheers

Mr Luwak
    (whose latte art suffers by comparison to that of Mrs Luwak, or anybody else for that matter...)

Comment

Originally posted by 5C5059595A5A534A4C4B3F0 link=1258782688/1#1 date=1258786110
      Very well done
      (Wheres the jealous smiley?)

Comment

As a former barista extraordinaire with my own cafe, my considered professional perception of your art-work from a domestic machine is praise-worthy - but give me something gutsy other than a frkkin rosetta mate.!

As a former barista extraordinaire, I trust youll notice the self-deprecation in the post ... wish I could micro-foam the same with a domestic.

Were all baristas - just in different formats/styles.

Nice work bud

Comment

Originally posted by 7C405D464C4D5A4F474C280 link=1258782688/2#2 date=1258839892
          Luwaks wrote on Yesterday at 5:48pm:

Very well done
          (Wheres the jealous smiley?)
          You got me there, TG! [smiley=wink.gif]

Comment

Wow... looks like this competition is dead in its tracks.

GrindOn Demand (GOD?), I agree about the rosettas - theres only so many you can do before the boredom sets in. Im working on the one I like where you pour into the side of the cup (creating a zig-zag around the circumference of the cup), and finishing with a heart. Try getting TWO of those in a row identical! After I mess a few of those up, I resort to doing a few rosettas for the feel-good effect.

Comment

I cant get my twins to be identical twins :

Sometimes one is a Girl & the other is a Boy ;D

KK

Comment

Im loving those cups Tassie

Comment

Cups from Myer.

Comment

Originally posted by 6D4940404343796D49554B49260 link=1258782688/6#6 date=1259479019
                    I cant get my twins to be identical twins  

Sometimes one is a Girl & the other is a Boy  

KK
                    ROFL!!! My wife says my latte art is best saved for her ladies doctor and after we have had friends recoil in horror... without even tasting the coffee, I am inclined to agree. I will leave the artwork to you fine people for now! Well done!

Comment

Love LOve LOve those Cups!!!

Comment

Here is my set of septuplets. Theyre not identical really but I got my machine recently and have just been making some coffee for fun with some older beans I had around.

Normally itd be inappropriate to have a favourite child but the tulip in the middle right is my fav :P

Tomorrow I am going to try for identical twins. In the coffee cup of course

Comment

Hey guys, this is my submission for the TWINS,
                          theyre not identical , so maybe fraternal?

:P

Oh, and please excuse the crappy phone picture,

Comment

Wow I love the definition of those. Beautiful!

Comment

Ok had a day off today and so heres my go at twin swans.

Comment

Working...
                              X