Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latte art training

Hi all,

I was fortunate enough to have some top shelf Latte art training with David and Will from Espresso School the other night. The session was very well put together with lots of hands on stuff. Will amazed the small class with some awesome and original latte art work. I feel now I have a solid foundation/technique to begin my latte art journey. With lots of practice of course.

So a big thanks to David and Will.

Was also nice to catchup and have chat with a fellow coffee snob, who also joined in on the class.

Ciao,

IB

Re: My latte art training

Originally posted by 033E2B26232B2415082F2B244A0 link=1271301821/0#0 date=1271301820
    Hi all,

I was fortunate enough to have some top shelf Latte art training with David and Will from Espresso School the other night. The session was very well put together with lots of hands on stuff. Will amazed the small class with some awesome and original latte art work. I feel now I have a solid foundation/technique to begin my latte art journey. With lots of practice of course.

Was also nice to catchup and have chat with a fellow coffee snob, who also joined in on the class.

Ciao,

IB
    Ditto--fantastic session, hopefully I have learnt from the experience, just need heaps of practice now, perhaps down the track we will be brave enough to show some of our work in the art gallery
    click on link for a few pics of Wills amazing artwork:--

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=164559&id=520347251&l=697eb142ca

cheers
    trevor

Comment

Re: My latte art training

Originally posted by 4D584F4F44474B442A0 link=1271301821/1#1 date=1271366501
      Originally posted by 033E2B26232B2415082F2B244A0 link=1271301821/0#0 date=1271301820
      Hi all,

Ciao,

IB
      Ditto--fantastic session, hopefully I have learnt from the experience, just need heaps of practice now, perhaps down the track we will be brave enough to show some of our work in the art gallery
      click on link for a few pics of Wills amazing artwork:--

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=164559&id=520347251&l=697eb142ca

cheers
      trevor

Cheers for posting the photos trevor...you beat me to it.

Keep practicing and enjoy the journey

IB

Comment

Working...
      X