couple of pours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of pours

thought id put up a couple of pics, first one is just a cap i did at work the other week, second is a little picolo from the new machine at home the other day, still finding my feet with the milk there haha!

Re: couple of pours

Fantastic looking rosetta and heart there. Good work.

Symmetry excellent and the base well defined.

Looking forward to more art from you.
    What brand of milk do you use and what percentage of fat?
    Also what machine, grinder and beans?

Gary at G

Comment

Nice art there mate keep up the good work Must be time for another coffee..

Comment

thanks guys,

we use dairy farmers at work and at home, the best art is always with full cream without a doubt, and to that end the best milk ive ever had on the wand was un past and un homog! a little tip we use at work is a little bit of full cream in with the skim if u want that nice art, i find that its not so much a problem with texturing skim as it is with it splitting whilst your pouring, and the even a little bit of full cream seems to make it much much easier. at work we use mazzer grinders and a 4 group LM gb5, at home, an ecm giotto prem and a k3t.

just a little side not on the milk, as i mentioned we use dairy farmers, but the clincher there is our milko who is a top bloke. the guys that own the cafe hold riverina, pro cal and dairy farmers in the same esteme, so i can recomend highly all 3! ;D

Comment

oh sorry, beans! campos at work, superior as a rule but single origins in one of the other grinders when we get them, and at home im happy with anything thats quality and fresh

Comment

Sounds like you will fit in well here with other csers. At the last cafe I worked at we use Bannister Downs which is a West Australian milk.

At home I use either bannister downs or A2.

Comment

hey all, thought id add another couple from today

Comment

table 45 would have been happy

Comment

haha, i hope so!

Comment

Another nice set.

If it wasnt for the cocoa on the left pic, you would have done well in the twins thread.

Gary at G

Comment

Originally posted by 4D4354544F48260 link=1314670384/0#0 date=1314670384
                      thought id put up a couple of pics, first one is just a cap i did at work the other week, second is a little picolo from the new machine at home the other day, still finding my feet with the milk there haha!
                      Interesting cup what is that?

Comment

they are ACF, possibly tulip. i really like them, but i think you become accustomed to what your used to. i have a set of rockinghams at home and find them just as easy to pour into

Comment

Working...
                        X