Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in Japan

https://youtu.be/m0P_7jjmw-o

Wow. That machine is like a cross between an espresso machine and an inkjet printer.

Comment

cap dusting game is strong.

interesting how the barista slips the coffee shot in between milk pours. it must help preserve the white head.

Comment

Amazing machine but I wonder what the actual coffee tastes like

Comment

No longer only in Japan. 'Selfieccino' - Putting your face on a coffee - BBC News

Java "Selfieccino *this: " phile
          Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Introducing the selfieccino

Narcissism gone mad, are people so self obsessed that they need/want to gaze at an image of themselves in a coffee cup, and, I might add, at $10 a pop.
            https://www.goodfood.com.au/eat-out/...olo?benref=smh

"A cafe in London is taking barista art to a new level by giving customers the chance to sip on their own self-portraits.
            The Tea Terrace, based in House of Fraser's Oxford Street branch, has become Europe's first location to deliver the "Selfieccino," which features an image of customers' faces on the frothy topping of their drinks."

Comment

Regardless of how narcissistic it is, it's great technology. I'd probably give it a go just for interest's sake.

Comment

More here...

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/art-galler...nly-japan.html

:-)

Comment

Looks like Javaphile gazumped me again merge or delete this thread JP.

Comment

Very clever but FFS.............

Steve

Comment

I don't understand the rage, its just coffee with a picture on top.

Comment

A bit of fun with technology and Latte Art - no known concerns here. Maybe the only person who should be allowed to have their portrait in latte art form is Kofi Annan... I giggled, then googled how to spell his name.

Comment

Haha love his face when he gets the coffee. Part confusion, part awkardness.

Comment

That's awesome, the guy looks like his mind has been blown at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by noidle22 View Post
                              Regardless of how narcissistic it is, it's great technology. I'd probably give it a go just for interest's sake.

They only need to catch people once. It's all about making money.

Comment

Working...
                              X