• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latte art to aspire to

https://v.redd.it/0tp9454eo5751

The eye killed me

Credit to @milkyfinesse on Instagram
    Last edited by level3ninja; 2 weeks ago.

I'm still struggling with a heart...

Z...

Comment

....... far out.. stunning! All free pour too wow...

Comment

So clean.
        Its a difficult pour. Much better than mine. Although I’ve been struggling to get back into cups after corona virus & all those t/a cups since Easter
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
          So clean. Its a difficult pour. Much better than mine. Although I’ve been struggling to get back into cups after corona virus & all those t/a cups since Easter
          "You're a wizard, Ronin." Seriously that's epic.. wow.

Comment

Originally posted by simonsk8r View Post
            "You're a wizard, Ronin." Seriously that's epic.. wow.
            Thanks. I’m sure with a bit of practice you could do it though Simonsk8r.
            Its the drawing that gets me. Mine usually bleads out but I think I know why. The one in the vid has great control.
            the next round of comps will be interesting though, most of us are out of practice and some of the state champs needed to return to their own country.
            i’m not too proud to brag I knocked out the Qld champ 3 times in different events ? on Rosetta’s & swans. In his defence he would never do a simple swam.

Check out Hill Wong on instagram. I think that’s the new direction of latte art. He’s awesome

Comment

Check out Hill Wong on instagram. I think that’s the new direction of latte art. He’s awesome
              ? And there goes the illusion I could ever compete if I just spent enough time practicing...

Comment

Thanks. I’m sure with a bit of practice you could do it though Simonsk8r. Its the drawing that gets me. Mine usually bleads out but I think I know why. The one in the vid has great control. the next round of comps will be interesting though, most of us are out of practice and some of the state champs needed to return to their own country. i’m not too proud to brag I knocked out the Qld champ 3 times in different events ? on Rosetta’s & swans. In his defence he would never do a simple swam. Check out Hill Wong on instagram. I think that’s the new direction of latte art. He’s awesome
                Yeah I know what you mean about the drawing. Definitely control, accelerations of pour, and distance from surface all come into that... not to mention steaming the milk to absolute perfection.. Have never attempted that one but confident I could get something similar. Oh really haha, that's awesome. For some reason swans I don't struggle with much, but really nicely detailed, fine leafed rosettas are a challenge to get consistently.

Comment

If only I had the fine motor skills to pull that off

Comment

Wow beautiful

Comment

Working...
                    X