Talk Coffee Urban Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk Coffee Urban Blend

:P I am no coffee tasting expert but all I can say is the Talk Coffee Urban Blend that I am just finishing is bloody good !! Thanks Chris.

Re: Talk Coffee Urban Blend

I would hope so, it is the dearest coffee I have ever bought but it is coming with a free grinder and machine ;D

Comment

Now THATS marketing!

Comment

I agree Herbie
        I had some the other week and it was really great, even the war dept. commented on the change of beans.

Mal

Comment

Holy thread revival batman! (no point starting a new thread since my experience does not differ from the OP)

I had the pleasure of meeting Chris today. After a couple shots of his Urban Blend, I am well and truly sold.
          I am not going to attempt a review because my pallet and coffee terminology is quite limited, but I can say one thing. Bloody beautiful.

...and one more thing. I suspect this coffee is quite forgiving. Ive got next to zero skills/experience; yet I was able to produce a very similar shot to Chris.

Cheers,
          Dimitri

Comment

Another two thumbs up from me on the Urban Blend from Coffee Talk. Mighty fine indeed.

Comment

Working...
            X