SFTGFOP Darjeeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFTGFOP Darjeeling

Just tried the Darjeeling. I am no tea expert by any means, but this was delicious. If there was one word to describe this, it would have to be SMOOTH (not sure if this is usually a word used to describe the characteristics of a tea!).

Re: SFTGFOP Darjeeling

I agree, I love this tea. I got some from the last batch and ran out pretty quick. Very fresh and light without the bitterness of any other teas Ive tried.

Comment

I tried this today - absolutely loved it.
      I would agree with fresh and light.
      Not too overpowering.

Comment

Ive been enjoying this one. I also have some 2nd flush darjeeling from Veneziano and did some comparisons with the two. The 2nd flush seems to need less steeping time otherwise it goes bitter. They taste similar :-), but the 2nd has more body while the 1st? has a more floral/fruity flavour.

I used these instructions for amounts/water temp etc:
        http://www.darjeelingtea.com/files/teafaqs.asp#06

Comment

I usually dislike black tea, but this one is great. We find it light and refreshing, without any bitter aftertaste, though its deceivingly stronger than it looks....which is a nice surprise!

Comment

I agree,

Beautiful tea for sure. I still had a little left over from a lot we bought about 2 years ago but this one is noticeably less astringent than that crop, a bit sweeter too. Altogether a great cuppa,

Mal.

Comment

Working...
            X