No announcement yet.

Panama Rati Hartmann Black Honey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roasted 300g Black Honey (filter roast just into vigorous first crack) last weekend. Brewed a V60 yesterday 23g to 300g H2o 84C 2min brew time. Looked amazing in the cup, mouthfeel was creamy, lovely subtle sweet ripe fruit flavours, nice and clean--a total joy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by greenman View Post
      Roasted 300g Black Honey (filter roast just into vigorous first crack) last weekend. Brewed a V60 yesterday 23g to 300g H2o 84C 2min brew time. Looked amazing in the cup, mouthfeel was creamy, lovely subtle sweet ripe fruit flavours, nice and clean--a total joy!!!!
      Yep, that's almost exactly what I've got in at the office at the moment. The Black Honey is fantastic as a lighter roast. Glad I bought 2 bags of it.

Comment

I finally roasted some last weekend to just before 2nd crack.
        Just had an espresso, this turned out to what I was expecting, syrupy mouthfeel, fruity, sweet with some chocolate.

I'll try a V60 tomorrow morning, even though the roast is a little dark for a pour over.

Great bean and easy to roast, I'm tempted to another bag or two!

Comment

Very sweet when roasted not far into first crack. I like serving this coffee (V60) to people, telling them the name and waiting to explain that they can taste why it got its name.

Comment

Working...
          X