Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Re: CoffeeSnobs - Member cards! - Stickers

  1. #1
    A_M
    A_M is offline
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,381

    Re: CoffeeSnobs - Member cards! - Stickers

    Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Andy

    Any thought to a coffeesnobs.com.au sticker that can be placed on the rear of the car/bike or even a front winscreen one...

    A few nice beans and the web address... Could look OK and we could even have a topic = Spot the coffeesnob ;D

    I would be up for a front winscreen one and only to happy for a part of the cost to go to FC. It woould also mean that the stickers would be consistant..

    Just a thought....

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    1,756

    Re: CoffeeSnobs - Member cards! - Stickers

    Id proudly wear one on the back, for sure!, might make the baristas at those drive thru cafes put in a little more effort ;), or could have the opposite effect [smiley=shocked.gif] [smiley=shocked.gif]

  3. #3
    CoffeeSnobs Owner Andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    16,685
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: CoffeeSnobs - Member cards! - Stickers

    Quote Originally Posted by 755A53514679555A55535159515A40340 link=1256468493/0#0 date=1256468492
    Any thought
    Yeah have had the thought and even fiddled with designs but didnt have anything that wowd me.

    The guys that did the REALLY big sticker for the van also do bumper stickers and cut-out shape sickers.

    Could maybe do something with "The One" or the FairCrack logo or something else???

    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/attachments/TheOne.jpg

    The "gotcha" with photo type stickers is that they will be expensive though. Single colour printing on a single colour background would be the cheapest. ...and the size will obviously contribute to the price.

    Im happy to get some done (or at least price it) if we can come up with a design that works.


  4. #4
    A_M
    A_M is offline
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,381

    Re: CoffeeSnobs - Member cards! - Stickers

    Quote Originally Posted by 042B213C450 link=1256468493/2#2 date=1256473423
    Quote Originally Posted by 755A53514679555A55535159515A40340 link=1256468493/0#0 date=1256468492
    Any thought *
    Yeah have had the thought and even fiddled with designs but didnt have anything that wowd me.

    The guys that did the REALLY big sticker for the van also do bumper stickers and cut-out shape sickers.

    Could maybe do something with "The One" or the FairCrack logo or something else???

    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/attachments/TheOne.jpg

    The "gotcha" with photo type stickers is that they will be expensive though. *Single colour printing on a single colour background would be the cheapest. *...and the size will obviously contribute to the price.

    Im happy to get some done (or at least price it) if we can come up with a design that works. *
    I am up for at least 2....

    I am sure that some of those with photoshop skills could come up with somthing worth while :D

    1: Small bumper sticker that the bike riders could use.. ;D :D :o

    2: Rear and or front winscreen sticker... 8-)

    The PRADOPOINT.COM forum have some plain ones for forum members and its about $20 for a windscreen sticker.... $40 gives you a big one and two or 3 small ones...

    Would be more than happy to pay in full and up front; to run with a trial 8-)

    I could even have my nick included and then people would know not to piss me off ;D

  5. #5
    hazchem
    Guest

    Re: CoffeeSnobs - Member cards! - Stickers

    Quote Originally Posted by 5C737A786F507C737C7A78707873691D0 link=1256468493/3#3 date=1256474337
    Would be more than happy to pay in full and up front; to run with a trial
    me too. Im useless when it comes to design but happy to pay and test.

    Quote Originally Posted by 5C737A786F507C737C7A78707873691D0 link=1256468493/3#3 date=1256474337
    I could even have my nick included and then people would know not to piss me off
    either that or target you AM ... ;D ;D

  6. #6
    Senior Member GregWormald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,286

    Re: CoffeeSnobs - Member cards! - Stickers

    I like the idea. Count me in for a couple--car and bike.

    Greg

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    143

    Re: CoffeeSnobs - Member cards! - Stickers

    The CS logo in the top left corner of the website would make a great sticker if the alternatives prove to be too expensive. Nice simple design and only two colours too.

  8. #8
    A_M
    A_M is offline
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,381

    Re: CoffeeSnobs - Member cards! - Stickers

    Behmor Brazen - $249 - Free Freight
    Quote Originally Posted by 4148534A414C44290 link=1256468493/4#4 date=1256630156
    Quote Originally Posted by 5C737A786F507C737C7A78707873691D0 link=1256468493/3#3 date=1256474337
    Would be more than happy to pay in full and up front; to run with a trial *
    me too. Im useless when it comes to design but happy to pay and test.

    Quote Originally Posted by 5C737A786F507C737C7A78707873691D0 link=1256468493/3#3 date=1256474337
    I could even have my nick included and then people would know not to piss me off
    either that or target you AM ... *;D ;D
    So true...

    At least here in Au it will only be by other CSs that my not agree with my riggor / devils advocate / letter of the law or speeling of teh 8-)

    Every where else I have been, it has been a case of duck / hide and take strong affermative action as and when required - Often more frequently than expected... Lucky or not; others were not so quick with the duck and hide....

    Live for teh future and never regret the past..

    ANDY- When will they be ready ?

    I think others may be happy to pay for mine :-)



Similar Threads

  1. Re: CoffeeSnobs - Member cards!
    By Andy in forum Knock Box
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 6th July 2008, 06:08 AM
  2. Re: CoffeeSnobs - Member cards!
    By fatboy_1999 in forum Knock Box
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 28th May 2007, 06:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •