* * A pity no-one had any ideas. *I would have been interested in this, as I like a good iced chocolate, although I have no particular ideas for recipies to submit myself.
* * I dont make it myself, but sometimes have it at a café. *I know a place near my home that has wonderful iced chocolates with various flavours added, such as orange cinnamon, hazelnut, coconut, mint - and also chilli, although I havent tried that since I dont like hot things like chilli. *When you take a mouthful, chocolate is the first impression you get, but a few seconds later the added flavour seems to come in, cutting through the chocolate, although not obliterating it. *This is not normal "drinking chocolate", but is described as "European style".
* * Could you please tell me where the iced coffee discussion you refer to was, as that would interest me? *(Ive been away from this forum for a while, and just come back, so I havent been following everything of this sort.)
* * * * * * * * * * * * Regards,
* * * * * * * * * * * * *Michael.