Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Coffee Appreciation!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    118

    Coffee Appreciation!

    Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Coffee Appreciation THU 6th of Jan, Adelaide SA
    We served Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Select, Nicaragual COE and Yamen Bani Ismail! Cant wait to try them myself...Big thanks to Coffeesnobs Coffee for great coffees!











  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    118

    Re: Coffee Appreciation!

    ..










  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    118

    Re: Coffee Appreciation!

    .




  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    118

    Re: Coffee Appreciation!

    Good time! ;D

  5. #5
    Senior Member flynnaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,118

    Re: Coffee Appreciation!

    Quote Originally Posted by 767E727772757C222B221B0 link=1294743983/3#3 date=1294746038
    Good time!
    Good one! With a champion barista and a great range of beans to try out, it looks to have been a great day (not to mention the signature Fiefy latte art)

    When are you going to run one in Sydney? :)


  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    118

    Re: Coffee Appreciation!

    Quote Originally Posted by 656F7A6D6D627670030 link=1294743983/4#4 date=1294781765
    Quote Originally Posted by 767E727772757C222B221B0 link=1294743983/3#3 date=1294746038
    Good time!
    Good one! With a champion barista and a great range of beans to try out, it looks to have been a great day (not to mention the signature Fiefy latte art)

    When are you going to run one in Sydney? *:)
    Thank you very much and yes...it was awesome day! we had so many good coffees. ;)

    If there is a demand in Sydney, I will definitely have one. Always good to share good coffee with others.... ::)

  7. #7
    CoffeeSnobs Owner Andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    16,966
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Coffee Appreciation!

    Wow, big crowd and Im glad it went well.

    Surprised there was enough coffee to go around and also surprised you didnt need to keep the Yemen Bani Ismail in a safe!

    I look forward to this event being run in every state
    8-)


  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    118

    Re: Coffee Appreciation!

    wow looked like fun :)

    Andys coffee is pretty darn good.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    118

    Re: Coffee Appreciation!

    Got more photo from the crews! *;)










  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    118

    Re: Coffee Appreciation!

    .






  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    118

    Re: Coffee Appreciation!

    Quote Originally Posted by 644B415C250 link=1294743983/6#6 date=1294834905
    Wow, big crowd and Im glad it went well.

    Surprised there was enough coffee to go around and also surprised you didnt need to keep the Yemen Bani Ismail in a safe!

    I look forward to this event being run in every state
    8-)
    I had a laugh....I only gave them half a shot each and safe most of them for myself! :P

    Yes, it would be great, if we can make it every states! ::)

  12. #12
    Senior Member flynnaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,118

    Re: Coffee Appreciation!

    Quote Originally Posted by 575F535653545D030A033A0 link=1294743983/10#10 date=1295351329
    Yes, it would be great, if we can make it every states!
    Perhaps we could organise something for this years Cafebiz (assuming you will be attending). Have something for similar events in other states??

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    118

    Re: Coffee Appreciation!

    Behmor Brazen - $249 - Free Freight
    Quote Originally Posted by 78726770707F6B6D1E0 link=1294743983/11#11 date=1295384496
    Perhaps we could organise something for this years Cafebiz (assuming you will be attending). Have something for similar events in other states??
    Cafebiz...That is a gold idea! We may look into that.
    This year Cafebiz will be in Melbourne, think? ::)



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 9th November 2010, 10:09 PM
  2. Sunbeam coffee appreciation course
    By Magic_Matt in forum Brewing Equipment - Midrange ($500-$1500)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 31st October 2007, 11:37 AM
  3. Coffee appreciation course
    By mitto68 in forum General Coffee Related...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th January 2007, 10:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •