* ** Its been a while since I posted here, so those whove responded to posts of mine before may not remember me.
* ** Im a great enthusiast for iced drinks like iced coffee or iced chocolate, and weve had threads on those before, where people suggested recipes or methods for making them.
* ** I had an iced mocha today at a café (one of those ones at plant nurseries that seem to have sprung up in more recent years), and I thought that was a nice variation - and one I very rarely encounter in any eating places at all.
* ** I was just wondering if anyone who knows good ways of making this for oneself could please suggest recipes for doing so.* Given that this is a combination of chocolate and coffee, Im wondering how best to add the chocolate - in what form.* And what proportions of coffee and chocolate give the best results?* (Of course tastes may vary on this, depending on which of the two you want to predominate.* But if we assume the two should be about equal, then if one wanted one or the other to predominate, the proportions could be adjusted accordingly.)
* ** Id like to try making it myself, so Id be grateful for any suggestions on this.
* ** Thanks.