Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Online retailers that ship internationally

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15

    Online retailers that ship internationally

    Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Merry Christmas! I've been browsing these forums for many late nights and have decided to get the Breville BES920 and smart grinder. There's a few great Australian retailers online, is there any one that anyone recommends that would also ship internationally?

  2. #2
    Senior Member SniffCoffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    705
    Merry Xmas to you.

    Where are you located? It may be the Breville is available locally under a different name?

    Sniff

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    Hey dude. I'm in Ireland, over here Breville is re-marketed as Sage Appliances. The reason I thought of getting from Aus, or elsewhere, is that it would be branded a Breville (really silly, I know) but also because prices in the UK and Ireland are crazy high!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Dragunov21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenHeaphy View Post
    Hey dude. I'm in Ireland, over here Breville is re-marketed as Sage Appliances. The reason I thought of getting from Aus, or elsewhere, is that it would be branded a Breville (really silly, I know) but also because prices in the UK and Ireland are crazy high!
    Won't seem so crazy when you find out what Australian postage rates are like.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    Even if the Aus shipping rates are high, and I have to pay import tax, it's still significantly cheaper than purchasing in from the UK! Any suggestions on who might ship internationally?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,376
    Looks like they retail for 1299 in the UK (and seem to be $1500 or so here). Shipping would have to be $100+ I would think.

    Trying to get a good price in the UK would seem an easier option, and you'd probably walk away with a similarly priced machine.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Lukemc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MILLBROOK VIC
    Posts
    703
    If you figure out it's much cheaper with shipping I'll on ship one to you if you really want.

    Warranty etc may be a concern though.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Barry O'Speedwagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PRL
    Posts
    2,709
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJack View Post
    Looks like they retail for 1299 in the UK (and seem to be $1500 or so here). Shipping would have to be $100+ I would think.

    Trying to get a good price in the UK would seem an easier option, and you'd probably walk away with a similarly priced machine.
    Sheeesh....for 1300 quid I'd have thought you could buy a lot of Italian/German stainless steel and copper....unless things have changed greatly in the last 9 months.

  9. #9
    Senior Member ArtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry O'Speedwagon View Post
    Sheeesh....for 1300 quid I'd have thought you could buy a lot of Italian/German stainless steel and copper....unless things have changed greatly in the last 9 months.
    Yep, for instance a Giotto PP costs 100 quid LESS. Quite a contrast to over here where you are looking at well over $1,000 more for the Giotto. I guess the Breville really is great value over here.

    You may struggle to find anything Italian in the UK for under 1,500 if a double boiler is a must.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    Behmor Brazen - $249 - Free Freight
    Thanks Lukemc and all! Yeah, you guys have it good The Breville is priced really well over there! If I can find a good shipper Luke I'll take you up on that!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •