I bought this book during the last bean bay and am about 2 / 3 of the way through.
I am enjoying the book on a number of levels:
1. Have learned bits and pieces about coffee
2. Great insight into the industry and some of the big players.
3. Anyone in business / studied business will find some of the ideas / concepts interesting.
4. The personal / lay it all bare style is also quiet interesting
5. Giving so much away about the business and business model is brave.
On the down side :)
1. The style of the writing of the book does irritate me a bit (Phil this / Phil that) etc. but that is a minor criticism.
I reckon for 25 bucks going to a good cause, I would definitly recommend this.