I went and did it tonight.
Here are a few more instructions for other;
Take the three screws off from the bottom plate (at the base of the Rocky). Remove the plate.
You should see this;
To bypass the front switch so the power on/off switch becomes the grind switch;
1. Remove the black wire that runs between the power switch and the grind switch.
2. Take the dark gray wire (has a red sheath over it) off the grind switch and put the connector where the black wire was on the power switch. Easy!
Heres how I ran it in parallel;
1. Make a loom about 12cm long. Got two piggy back connectors;
REMEMBER THAT THIS LOOM WILL HAVE 240V ON IT. MAKE SURE THE CONNECTORS WILL NOT COME OFF. THIS COULD MAKE THE GRINDER LIVE.
2. Take off the brown wire from the power switch. Connect to one of the piggy backs. On the other side of the piggy back connect the loom. Connect this piggy back to where the brown wire come from the power switch.
3. Take the black wire off the power switch. Connect this to the other second piggy back. Take the dark gray wire off the grind switch. Connect this to the second piggy back. The second piggy back goes on to where the black wire came.
4. Connect the other end of the loom to where the dark gray wire came off the grind switch.
Remember this is very dangerous if you do not know what you are doing!
Maybe Damian has an easier way?
It is also easier if you take the back off.