Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Grinder bling!

  1. #1
    TC
    TC is offline
    .
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    14,665

    Grinder bling!

    Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Grinder Bling!

    3 only will ever come to Australia and we secured one 8-) Like it?

    2mcm

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,946

    Re: Grinder bling!

    What about this one!




  3. #3
    Sleep is overrated Thundergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    10,496

    Re: Grinder bling!

    Quote Originally Posted by 2muchcoffeeman link=1187243176/0#0 date=1187243176
    3 only will ever come to Australia and we secured one *8-) Like it?
    Nope.

  4. #4
    Senior Member robusto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,708

    Re: Grinder bling!

    :-/

    -Robusto

  5. #5
    Senior Member Lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bridport, Tas
    Posts
    1,151

    Re: Grinder bling!

    first one: hmmm :-/

    second one: no.

    L

  6. #6
    Senior Member robusto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,708

    Re: Grinder bling!

    I agree Lizzi.

    The second one is definitely kitsch. The first....reminds me of a milk shake mixer.


    -Robusto


  7. #7
    Senior Member Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,512

    Re: Grinder bling!

    Quote Originally Posted by robusto link=1187243176/0#5 date=1187270170
    I agree Lizzi.

    The second one is definitely kitsch. The first....reminds me of a milk shake mixer.


    -Robusto
    And is that a coffee flavoured milkshake in the foreground? :D

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth Sth Hemisphere
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Grinder bling!

    take the flowers off the 2nd one, yep ok, first looks like something from a hospital?
    2nd one would be okay in a florist perhaps?

  9. #9
    TC
    TC is offline
    .
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    14,665

    Re: Grinder bling!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo link=1187243176/0#7 date=1187270810
    take the flowers off the 2nd one, yep ok, first looks like something from a hospital?
    2nd one would be okay in a florist perhaps?
    Interesting...and yet everybody wants a polished aluminium Mazzer or chrome macap? :-?...

    Its just a polished Aluminium K3 Touch.....Ho hum....will look good in the showroom :P

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth Sth Hemisphere
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Grinder bling!

    oh hel yeah in the showroom itd look great Chris, wasnt saying that was that bad, just a personal opinion, although, with its design, some Ministers of Finance would find it more appealing in the kitchen then a big lump of shiny metal, could be a selling point perhaps?
    Wouldnt matter with mine thou, she says get what you want :)
    I do like the PF holders, only thing missing on the tranquilo for me, still like to drool over thou arent they!
    I can already see myself with another one soon, having to either lightly load bean hopper so I can change beans or scheduling my roasting around when they ll run out and rest the next batch, ugh the calculations..
    I need another coffee!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,946

    Re: Grinder bling!

    Quote Originally Posted by 2muchcoffeeman link=1187243176/0#8 date=1187271585
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo link=1187243176/0#7 date=1187270810
    take the flowers off the 2nd one, yep ok, first looks like something from a hospital?
    2nd one would be okay in a florist perhaps?
    Interesting...and yet everybody wants a polished aluminium Mazzer or chrome macap? :-?...
    Im also pretty perplexed ... perhaps people with other shiny things are starting to feel threatened ;P

    If you have trouble selling it, Ill take it :)

    I have to say that I find the importers choice of colours for the compak range to be quite strange. Champagne? WTF?! Hopefully now that Michels seems to have as many as they want we will get some more sensible colours.

    Cheers,

    Luca

  12. #12
    TC
    TC is offline
    .
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    14,665

    Re: Grinder bling!

    Quote Originally Posted by luca link=1187243176/0#10 date=1187339395
    Quote Originally Posted by 2muchcoffeeman link=1187243176/0#8 date=1187271585
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo link=1187243176/0#7 date=1187270810
    take the flowers off the 2nd one, yep ok, first looks like something from a hospital?
    2nd one would be okay in a florist perhaps?
    Interesting...and yet everybody wants a polished aluminium Mazzer or chrome macap? *:-?...
    Im also pretty perplexed ... perhaps people with other shiny things are starting to feel threatened ;P

    If you have trouble selling it, Ill take it *:)

    I have to say that I find the importers choice of colours for the compak range to be quite strange. *Champagne? *WTF?! *Hopefully now that Michels seems to have as many as they want we will get some more sensible colours.

    Cheers,

    Luca
    All I can say is that Im working on them Luca....I think we CSers would much prefer silver or even black....

  13. #13
    Senior Member coastal_coffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    315

    Re: Grinder bling!

    I reckon that my champagne K3 goes faster than your blingy thingy!!!

    and maybe i would like a silver one though.;)

    Craig.;

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    259

    Re: Grinder bling!

    DW luca, i like the second one. If you have the latest trendy black white red or b,w grey furnishings they all seem to have that vine design going on.

    What are they both worth?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,673

    Re: Grinder bling!

    I like the second one too... If you dont want it and feel generous Ill take it away for you.



Similar Threads

  1. Compak K3T bling...
    By TC in forum Grinders
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th October 2009, 10:12 PM
  2. Need more bling!
    By jkarlis in forum Grinders
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 20th August 2009, 11:52 PM
  3. Bling bling coffee machine !
    By asqui in forum General Coffee Related...
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11th April 2008, 06:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •