yeah love my craft beer too :P
My other obsession is watches- I love the feel of a nice wrist watch with presence.
I read others are into Omega, Rolex, Breitling and so forth and whilst they are beautiful pieces- one of those would be the collective worth of my collection.
The brands I collect are Seikoís Casioís, Tissotís, Citizenís, Victorinox and a few others.
Itís not so much about the brand and more of the technology and balance of tech, look and feel that draws me to a watch.
I own automatics, mechanical, solar, lcd, quartz, kinetic, tuning fork, touch screen (non smart) and smart. I believe all have their place in the history and development of the wrist watch.
Coffee, watches, coffee, dogs, coffee, surfing!
Watches: coffee and watches
Originally Posted by Grillsy
Yeah itís a dangerous combination.
Have to many interests and not enough time to play with them all
- Coffee sorry Great coffee
- Bee keeping , love my bee hives
- Growing my own fruit and veggies
- Cooking and being in the kitchen
- eating good food and seeking it out
-making things using my trade
- fishing pelagic and barra
- travelling this country and some parts of the globe
Oh I just need more money and time!!!!!