Post By DesigningByCoffee
Post By japester
Wanted to Source - A reliable web developer!
Without going into all the sordid details of my last 10 years in design trying to source good help, here I go …
Are you a reliable, capable freelance web developer? Can you answer emails, provide quotes and sometimes even return calls? All within days rather than months, and preferably not on public holidays?
Are you interested in working with a freelance graphic designer on some current web projects, providing a technical service in all the bits he has no background in? I've a background in print, photography & branding (but with a reasonable knowledge of hand-coded CSS and HTML) but sometimes need assistance with database/CMS/Java type development. Is this your thing?
Are you not planning to flee the country, move to Nimbin, become a hermit or go postal any time soon?
Calling all obsessive, technical, talented snobs – I'd love a PM!
Good luck with your quest Matt.
I have a friend who fits this description.
He's a heathen tea-drinker though, so I can't say if you'll get on well.
I've been known to drink tea too on occasion - when coffee is short!
Originally Posted by japester
Love you to PM some details if he has happy for you too
I am a WordPress developer, just google The WordPress Guy and you'll find me.
- have a phone that can return calls / emails within hours / days of your call/email
- don't particularly feel like moving to Nimbin
- haven't gone postal yet but hey there must be someone out there who will push my buttons one day
- doing it part time at the moment while my boys are 3 and 7 so I tend to have 2 specific work days to build and plan then just keep up with emails etc on the other days
- drink and roast my own coffee with a heavily modified air popper (see post on here somewhere of that journey)