Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Yelta
  • 3 Post By noidle22
  • 1 Post By Umpqua
  • 1 Post By Rocky
  • 1 Post By chokkidog
  • 1 Post By Barry O'Speedwagon

Thread: I think the Coles brand of ravioli and tortellini don't agree with me.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria
    Posts
    231

    I think the Coles brand of ravioli and tortellini don't agree with me.

    Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    They used to be OK. Have they made some change to the ingredients? The last couple of times I've had one I've had it go through the eye of a needle the next day.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Yelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Moonta SA.
    Posts
    6,523
    Guess it won't take a Royal Commission to figure out the solution.
    Dimal and magnafunk like this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bathurst
    Posts
    1,058
    Maybe they were pasta use by date?

  4. #4
    Junior Member Umpqua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    26
    I bet that fast extraction is leaving some sour notes😯
    level3ninja likes this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central Queensland
    Posts
    1,047
    Everybody's taking the p155 out of you but I do sometimes wonder about what is in some common products off the Supermarket shelf.
    I have a constant battle with Reflux and it is an ongoing process of wondering whether something I have eaten is being recalcitrant down in the small intestine.
    pamount likes this.

  6. #6
    Senior Member chokkidog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelta View Post
    Guess it won't take a Royal Commission to figure out the solution.
    No, but a plebiscite might get to the bottom of it! ;-)
    magnafunk likes this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Barry O'Speedwagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PRL
    Posts
    2,516
    Quote Originally Posted by pamount View Post
    They used to be OK. Have they made some change to the ingredients? The last couple of times I've had one I've had it go through the eye of a needle the next day.
    They may well have changed their supplier of the private label goods. I think Bega Cheese's contract to supply the dairy related products expired in January this year. May have had a similar turnover in fresh pasta supply.
    pamount likes this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry O'Speedwagon View Post
    They may well have changed their supplier of the private label goods. I think Bega Cheese's contract to supply the dairy related products expired in January this year. May have had a similar turnover in fresh pasta supply.
    I guess that explains it. I've stopped buying the Coles brand of ravioli and tortellini.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •