With reluctance I'm selling my whole manual setup. After moving about 9 months ago I have not touched my manual gear as my room mate will not give up any bench space for his Breville stinker (sigh).
If you have been considering, this is everything you need to make high quality coffee without the electrons.
Orphan Espresso Pharos V1 Hand Grinder - $180
- 68mm conical burrs
- 'Stepless' burr adjustment
- Model number 1077This thing is a beast and produces lovely grinds. Have used throughout my coffee days with a Gaggia Classic, Expobar Minore IV and the Espresso Forge. If you have some lightly roasted beans make sure you have decent forearms.
- Comes with spare collar and spare allen key
Espresso Forge V2 Kit - $200
- Pressure gaugeAwesome industrial look and heavy. Brew pressure control through your...arms. This thing takes a fair bit of practice, especially because of the open basket. Light usage.
- 14g 58mm double basket
- E61 shower screen
- 2 spare O-rings
- Tripod stand
Bellman Stovetop Steamer - $75
Stovetop steamer that works really well. Light usage as I usually had black when playing with the forge.
ACME Flat White & Espresso Cups - $40
- 2 x 150ml flat white cups and saucers (one mint and one grey)Lovely cups with parabolic bottoms.
- 2 x espresso cups with saucers (one brown and one white)
Miscellaneous - $20
- Tamp and tamping mat
- 1 and 2-3 cup milk jugs
Prefer to sell as a set and would drop the price down to $475 for the lot. If you are a serious buyer - feel free to come and try it out. Located in Glebe.